What do we do with your information
1. When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
2. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
4. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
5.1 When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
5.2 If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your express consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
5.3 If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us.
6. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms.
1. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
2. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
3. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
4. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Age of Consent
By using this Website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in the Republic of South Africa.
2. If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org